Today on the podcast, Sean speaks with Makenna about dividing and conquering in ministry.
Benefits to splitting the preteens up within a service:
- Connection and relationship building with the preteens because of the smaller group.
- Harder for preteens to go under the radar and be missed because there are less to be called on
- Able to change the delivery of the message based on the preteens that you have present (ie. Immature 4th graders compared to 5th or 6th grade leaders)
- More leadership opportunities with the need for more teachers
- Ownership of a ministry for your volunteers makes them more dedicated
- Offers preteens choices making them more invested in it